Terms & Conditions
In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, ClearPath Family Healthcare will be instituting the following measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for your help to keep our community safe!
Well visits will be reserved for the mornings to prevent mixing sick and well patients
All sick visits will have an initial consultation via telemedicine. If the healthcare provider determines that a face-to-face visit is required you will be notified at that visit with further instructions on how to reduce disease transmission. We will not be accepting any stand-by visits for sick patients.
We ask that only the patient and one healthy visitor attend all visits.
If you think that you or your child may have been exposed to an active coronavirus case, please CALL the office with further instructions.
We are now offering telemedicine for all established patients. Preoperative exams, general wellness/physical exams and well-child exams/physicals will NOT be available via telemedicine. Medicare annual wellness exams will be available via telemedicine without a physical exam portion.
We strongly recommend that everyone takes precautions by staying home and does not risk unnecessary exposure to the virus.
For regular updates, visit our website at www.cpfhc.com
By slowing the transmission of this virus YOU CAN SAVE LIVES
You are responsible for payment of an applicable deductible, copay, or co-insurance at the time of your visit. If insurance benefits cannot be verified by our office, payment in full is due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept VISA, Master Card and cash. Personal checks will not be accepted. We allow 60-days for your insurance to pay, after which time unpaid charges will become your responsibility. This applies to all accounts, HMO, PPO, and Indemnity plans.
Should an overpayment occur on the deductible or coinsurance amounts charged, we will apply a credit to your next visit. Delinquent accounts will be subject to the following actions. Accounts 60-days past due will be placed on a C.O.D. status at which time all charges must be paid in full at each visit until the account is brought current. Accounts 90 days past due will be subject to collection. All fees, including, but not limited to collection fees, attorney fees, and court fees incurred shall become your responsibility, in addition to the balance due this office. All accounts with this office must be current in order to continue to receive services.
There is a $35.00 service fee on all returned checks. We do not redeposit insufficient fund checks. NSF checks must be redeemed by cashier’s check, money order, certified check, or cash.
We require that a minor be accompanied by an adult (parent or legal guardian) unless prior written authorization is given this office. The adult accompanying the minor patient is required to pay in accordance with our office policies. We do not accept third party assignments nor do we recognize the terms of divorce decrees. If you need to cancel a scheduled appointment, please contact this office 24 hours in advance of you appointment time.
Telemedicine may be used for diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and/or patient education, and may include, but is not limited to, one or more of the following:
● Electronic transmission of medical records, photo images, personal health information or other data between a patient and a healthcare provider
● Interactions between a patient and healthcare provider via audio, video and/or data communications
● Use of output data from medical devices, sound and video files
Electronic systems used will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the confidentiality of patient identification and imaging data and will include measures to safeguard the data and to ensure its integrity against intentional or unintentional corruption.
● Improved access to medical care by enabling a patient to remain in his/her local healthcare site (i.e. home) while the healthcare provider consults and obtains test results at distant/other sites.
● More efficient medical evaluation and management.
● Enabling you to interact with your healthcare provider without the necessity of an in-office appointment
As with any medical procedure, there are potential risks associated with the use of telemedicine. These risks include, but may not be limited to:
● In rare cases, the healthcare provider may determine that the transmitted information is of inadequate quality, thus necessitating a face-to-face visit with the patient, or at least a rescheduled video consult;
● The inability of your healthcare provider to conduct certain tests or assess vital signs in-person may in some cases prevent the healthcare provider from providing a diagnosis or treatment or from identifying the need for emergency medical care or treatment for you
● Your healthcare provider may not able to provide medical treatment for your particular condition and you may be required to seek alternative healthcare or emergency care services
● Delays in medical evaluation and treatment could occur due to deficiencies or failures of the equipment
● In very rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information
● You understand that the laws that protect privacy and the confidentiality of medical information also apply to telemedicine, and that no information obtained in the use of telemedicine, which identifies you, will be disclosed to researchers or other entities without your written consent.
● You understand that you have the right to withhold or withdraw consent to the use of telemedicine in the course of your care at any time, without affecting your right to future care or treatment.
● You understand that you may anticipate the expected benefits from the use of telemedicine, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
● You understand that the healthcare provider may determine that your condition is not suitable for diagnosis and/or treatment using the telemedicine platform, and that you may need to seek medical care and treatment from a specialist and/or a face-to-face appointment at ClearPath Family Healthcare. Furthermore, you understand that if additional visits via telemedicine or face-to-face visits at ClearPath Family Healthcare
7725 North 43rd Ave Suite 720 Phoenix, AZ 85051
● You may be responsible for any additional fees, copays and/or coinsurance that may apply to those visits.
● You understand that your healthcare information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes. Others may also be present during the consultation other than the healthcare provider in order to operate the telemedicine equipment. The above mentioned people will all maintain confidentiality of the information obtained. You further understand that you will be informed of their presence in the consultation and thus will have the right to request the following: (1) omit specific details of my medical history/physical examination that are personally sensitive to me; (2) ask non-medical personnel to leave the telemedicine examination room; and/or (3) terminate the consultation at any time.
● You understand that some photographic or other images you share with the healthcare provider may include portions of your breast or genitalia, and you agree to the receipt of such images by your healthcare provider solely for the purposes of providing medical care and treatment via telemedicine.
● You have read this document carefully, and understand the risks and benefits of the telemedicine consultation and have had your questions regarding the procedure explained and you hereby give your informed consent to participate in a telemedicine visit under the terms described herein.
● You have the legal capacity and authority to provide this consent for yourself and/ or the minor for which you are consenting under applicable federal and state laws, including laws relating to the age of majority and/or parental/guardian
We take great steps to make sure your information is safe. All of our electronic systems are HIPAA compliant.
Please feel free to use our Patient Access resources to help send information and complete your office visits.
File Uploads Disclaimer and Acknowledgment:
- Use of the File upload section is only permitted by patients, friends, family members or other legal guardians of a patient(s).
- All uploads are Secure and HIPAA Compliant.
- All uploads go directly to ClearPath Family Healthcare
Patient acknowledges the use of electronic PHI submission, that the system is secure and not a replacement for a medical visit, advise, treatment or medical care. The use of this system will help speed up the process of referrals, future visit request, and visit information.
Purpose of This Notice:
This Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we may use and disclose your protected health information to carry out treatment, initiate payment, or conduct health care operations and for other purposes that are permitted or required by law. The Notice describes your rights to access and control your protected health information. "Protected health information" is information about you, including demographic information, that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health condition and related health care services.
Terms & Conditions of our Service
You may use the content on our website only for your own personal and informational purposes. Copying, publishing, broadcasting, modification, distribution or transmission in any way without the prior written consent of ClearPath Family Healthcare is strictly prohibited. ClearPath Family Healthcare reserves title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded. We hereby grant you permission to download, print and store selected portions of our content (as defined below). However the copies must be for your own personal and non-commercial use, you cannot copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast it in any media, and you cannot alter or modify the content in any manner. You also may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices.
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. Information is subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or another professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition then you should seek immediate medical attention. Remember to never delay in seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. All information on this website is provided "as-is" without any expressed or implied warranties. ClearPath Family Healthcare makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Links to Other Websites:
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Limitation of Service / Termination of Service:
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability:
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: Info@cpfhc.com
You may call the pharmacy for your prescription refill requests or refill non-controlled prescriptions in our office at the time of your visit. If you contact the pharmacy for refill requests, then the pharmacy will contact our clinic.
You can also request a prescription refill online using our patient portal, myhealthrecord.com
Please three business days for our clinic to obtain authorization from your provider for the prescription refill(s) you have requested. If the request is denied, then you must call the clinic to schedule an appropriate visit regarding your refill request.
We will be unable to refill medications for patients who have not been seen in the clinic for over 1. If this is the case, then please call our clinic to schedule a visit.
Requests made on a Friday may not be reviewed until the following Monday. If the prescription can be filled with our on-call provider, then every attempt will be made. In most cases, the prescription will need to be filled during standard business hours.
Controlled substances and medications are never filled in the clinic kiosk, thru the on-call provider, or after standard business hours.
For controlled medications, patients may be required to schedule an appointment for medication management and they may be required to pick up a written prescription from our clinic.